Hand-beaded in collaboration with Navajo artisans with materials locally sourced in New Mexico,
these one-of-a-kind pieces honor the cultural preservation of our talented artisans. To learn more about our story and how each bracelet is made you can watch our videos.
- hand-crafted by traditional loom, slight variations may occur
- adjustable copper inlay allows one size to fit most wrists
- length of cuff measures 6”
- width of small cuff measures 1/4 inch"
- genuine leather lining sourced from the USA
- fine glass beads
- durable nylon string